Thursday 22 August 2013

ENDLESS WAIT FOR LOVE FORLORN



UNDERSTANDING "ENDLESS WAIT FOR LOVE FORLORN" IN ENGLISH
Translation. 

On a moonlit night 
All have gone to woods today 
With the heady breeze of spring. 
Wont go, will not go 
In midst of my cell I stay 
In this lull, alone in one side-ring. 

I need to clean this home of mine with utmost care 
I need to wash it, swipe the alley 
I have to keep awake 
I know not he comes when 

If at all in his mind my name may ring 
In this heady breeze of spring. 

© Translation in English by Deepankar Choudhury

3 comments:

  1. I think u capture the essence of the title effectively
    I luv d beginning of poem nicely
    written w/ gud rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ontohin....Onishchit Protikkha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. darun ... bhalo laglo ...Anjan (Shtyle.fm)

    ReplyDelete