Sunday 4 August 2013

THE ULTIMATE DISCOVERY OF LOVE



UNDERSTANDING 'THE ULTIMATE DISCOVERY OF LOVE' IN ENGLISH

Translation in English

You are precisely what my heart desires, my darling
Except you in this world, I have none & no other longing.

If you don't get enough pleasure
Hunt for pleasure else where
I have you in my heart, and I desire for nothing
You are precisely what my heart desires, my darling.

In your separation I am lost forever and with your memories I live
Long days, longer nights through many months and years I survive.

If you love someone else my friend,
And never return till the end.
Then I wish you get what you desire, even if I go mourning.
You are precisely what my heart desires, my darling .

© Translation in English By Deepankar Choudhury

No comments:

Post a Comment